HARVEST NEW ENGLAND
Harvest New England Association, Inc. (HNE) is a collaborative marketing program created by the New England state departments of agriculture in 1992. Our mission is to facilitate the sales of New England agricultural products through traditional and evolving wholesale market channels utilizing the Harvest New England brand. We do this through regional, collaborative marketing initiatives, brand stewardship, education, relationship building, and support of research and policy development.
The Harvest New England Association, Inc. is a non-profit corporation registered with the state of New Hampshire and Connecticut. HNE is registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and is recognized as a 501 (c)(5) organization by the Internal Revenue Service.
Harvest New England is sponsored by:
- Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources
- New Hampshire Department of Agriculture, Markets, and Food
- Rhode Island Division of Agriculture
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food, and Market
Board of Directors:
Harvest New England Assoc, Inc.
c/o CT Department of Agriculture, Rm 127
165 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106